Smile Snacks

Non-caloric~non-fat~just pure un-*adult*-erated fun!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Once Upon A Time

Once upon a time I used to be kinda a big deal. 

Even house cats watched me. Alas, those days are long gone, and now I travel around and perform wherever I find a gig.


Some 'gigs' are on the horizon, and beginning in February, I will once again be on the move and doing my thing.

What do you think I do on my gigs? Here are some choices I've selected for you. Leave your answers and comments below.

1. I'm a manager/companion of a legendary rock star and travel around with this star picking up the pieces & destroying the evidence amongst other p.r. duties.


2. I'm a voice-over professional and appear as I'm booked.


3. I'm a muppet stripper and appear in muppet attire on tour.


4. All of the above.


Don't hesitate to share your thoughts in the comments. 


Or perhaps you have a better occupation for me? (Grins)



5 comments:

  1. Maybe you can be the new Progressive insurance gal or the sidekick to the Geico Gecko?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why limit yourself? With all the talent you have, do it all and then some. The world awaits you and how exciting that you've got gigs ... good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would make an awesome replacement for the the Naked Cowboy but instead of playing a guitar and singing you could show off some of those killer dance moves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking Radio City Music Hall Rockette.

    ReplyDelete