Smile Snacks

Non-caloric~non-fat~just pure un-*adult*-erated fun!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Why I'm Happy To Be A Muppet

As I look at the Human World from my perspective, I see and read lots of crazy stuff. The news is most bizarre.

Today I read a story that made me happy to be a muppet.

This is a story about carbon monoxide---a story with a twist. CO is a poison to humans, but the latest 'finding' "indicates that CO, in small doses, is a boon to the well being of urbanites, better equipping them to deal with environmental stress." Here's the link.

How strange is this?!

As for me, I'm keeping my frequencies high so that I won't experience stress of any kind. Laughing is the number one tool in
my medicine bag.


I suggest you add some laughter to your day.

Have a good belly laugh in Nature. Get a muppet perspective.


I'll see you there!


While I have your attention, won't you please LIKE me on Facebook. The link to my Facebook page is in the upper right corner. Thank you so much for your visit.




 

1 comment:

  1. Yes laughter is the best medicine and helps the abs too! So here is to u hahahhheehhhoho !

    ReplyDelete