Smile Snacks

Non-caloric~non-fat~just pure un-*adult*-erated fun!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Latest Interview

Friends, I was interviewed by Fame Magazine last year. I'm not thrilled about how they cropped my chin on the cover, but oh well--It Is What It Is. With my crossed eyes, I suppose it doesn't really matter. Oh Vanity! They probably decided to delete one of my *famous* quotes like this one: If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? 

Here is a copy of the interview:

Q: Biker Blond--you have amassed quite a few friends on the Net despite being a black sheep of the muppet family. How do you explain your popularity?

A: First of all, I'm not really a 'black sheep'! I'm simply sidelined at the present until projects involving me are moved forward. So while I'm waiting for my *stardom*, I'm doing my own thing. And since I'm having so much fun, it's contagious. People really want to have more fun ya know!

Q: Who are your role models?

A:  Elmo and His Holiness The Dalai Lama because they are both very kind and funny.

Q: If you would pick words to describe yourself, what would they be?

A: Silly, playful, absurd, kind, generous, and curious.

Q:  Are you really a biker chick or is this name simply your shtick?

A: My biker jacket is made of plastic if this gives you a clue.

Q:  Your YouTube channel has attracted several big name celebrities as friends we've noticed. Are they your friends IRL?

A: Not yet, although someday I hope to walk the red carpet with these amazing beings. Actually I'd like to meet and greet all my online friends IRL someday! Maybe once the movies and books have become successful, then that opportunity will present itself.

Q: How do you feel about fame?

A: It has been my observation that fame is a hungry animal which can devour you. Have you ever noticed how so many good people become arrogant & egotistic once they've achieved even a small level of fame? They become not so much fun to be around anymore.
I pray this never happens to me. 


Q: Have you heard the expression "fame whores"? Do you think that the desire to being famous is becoming more of a trend?

A: Most def. You can become famous now for wanting to be famous. Rob a bank to get a book/movie deal or worse. It's so sad.

Q: Would you ever be a part of a reality tv show?

A: If you could see directly into the true nature of things, you would realize that we are ALL already in a cosmic reality show.  And what an hilarious production it is!

1 comment:

  1. I think u r too sweet for reality tv but would make a gr8 hostess or have ur own show!

    ReplyDelete