Smile Snacks

Non-caloric~non-fat~just pure un-*adult*-erated fun!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Joy To The World

My absolute favorite season of the year is the Christmas season. 

Thanksgiving is dedicated to gratitude, but Christmas is known as the Season of Joy....and since I call myself a 'joyoligist', it's only natural that this holiday is my favorite.

Joy carries a high vibration...jubilant...ecstatic happiness....and it comes from the Heart. Joy effects our physical health and impacts our immune system. Quite simply, joy is the best emotion to cultivate in your life in my humble opinion, and it is the energy of joy which I intend to convey in every photo, video, tweet and post.

However, if you don't want to look at my silly, smiling face or read my posts, there are many ways for you to cultivate your own joy.

Here are my 'joy' tricks which always work:

 Smile or look at another smiling person or animal. Yes, animals smile! My dog smiles all the time. Srsly.


Watch a funny video or comedy.

Hang out with people or animals which make you laugh & feel good about yourself. 

Create something. It doesn't have to be a creation for sale...it can just be for fun....like my silly photo shop creations, for example.

Give freely of yourself in as many ways as you can dream. Giving has been proven to bring intense joy into your life!

Keeping a positive flow of joy in your life is one of life's great adventures. I'm going to do my best to contribute to this flow of joy in 2012, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment